Friday, April 23, 2010

My Kitchen Helper



Boogs has been helping me out in the kitchen for a long time. I love these old pictures of him in the kitchen. For dinner last night, he helped me make veggie pancakes. I took a picture of the ingredients for the pancakes but my camera will only show a thumbnail of it with the tag "unidentified image" underneath it. Hmmm... anyway. Boogs will only eat raw vegetables. I found the recipe for "Out of the Garden Pancakes" in the petit appetit cookbook when Boogs was about a year old. He has eaten them ever since. The only time cooked vegetables pass through his lips is when we make these pancakes. They are made with broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, garlic, whole wheat flour, fresh dill weed, and a few other ingredients. I found the recipe online here:
http://organictobe.org/2008/07/07/out-of-the-garden-pancakes-for-kids-organic-recipe/
Happy veggie eating. Boogs cleaned his plate during this meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment