Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quiet Weekend

It was very quiet around our house this weekend. Boogs left Friday afternoon to go and spend the weekend with his Nonnie and Poppa (my parents). Friday night, my husband and I sat on the couch and watched an entire movie without interruptions. We spent ALL day Saturday at the NPC Texas Shredder Classic bodybuilding competition. My husband wanted to watch the competition so he could get a feel for what he would be doing in August. He is training for the NPC Capital of Texas Roundup bodybuilding championships. It was a long day. I enjoyed watching the bodybuilding and fitness competitors but then there were about 100 Bikini & Figure competitors. I just don't understand the point of the bikini and figure competition. Boogs will be coming home later this afternoon. I think I will take a little nap before he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment