Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mayborn Museum

We went to Waco with my friend and her four children to visit the Castle Lego exhibit at the Mayborn Museum. This is a fantastic museum for kids. We were there for almost four hours. Boogs really enjoyed dressing up in costumes and playing with his friend, "B". One exhibit room had a hula hoop on a pulley system so you could pull a soap bubble all the way over your body. Boogs had the longest bubble out of all the kids. The kids spent the most time in the Lego Castle room and the pioneer room. It was a lot of fun. Waco now has a Chuy's restaurant, so Boogs was able to get some creamy jalapeno dip. I think that made his day complete. I forgot my camera. All of these semi-blurry photos were taken with my phone.

2 comments:

  1. How cool!! I'm definitely going to look into that museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved this museum and always enjoy going to the Waco zoo.

    ReplyDelete