Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Christmas Catch-up Part 1

I misplaced my camera (because my house is a wreck) and I finally found it this morning. All of my holiday decorations have been taken down and put away, my fridge has been cleaned out, laundry has been started. My goal today, other than updating my blog, is to clean my house from top to bottom. Whew! We had a busy holiday season. Here are pics from Christmas Day:

Cutesy departed, took his Christmas tree, and left a gift for Boogs.

Boogs was pleased with his Transformer from Cutesy. I will miss Cutesy's daily adventures.


Boogs gave GP and GM a footprint manger scene and a handprint ornament.

Daddy and Boogs are going to get a lot of use out of that telescope. Thanks GP and GM.

This year, Boogs has developed a love for Pokemon, Bey Blades, and Nerf Blasters.

Boogs least favorite gift came from me, magnetic sight words. I could not help myself. 

Nerf Blaster war!

Who is that hiding around the corner?

Champagne for breakfast mimosas.

Boogs is just drinking OJ.

Getting the turkey ready for 17 people.

GP and Daddy took over the Beyblades.

My family came over for lunch. This is my mom and two of my nephews,  Jr and J.

Boogs with nephews D, little J, and G, my niece with her daughter, and my brother.

My niece, brother and his granddaughter, my dad, brother-in-law, niece M, and my sister.  

My sister, sister-in-law, GM, GP, and hubby.

My mom lighting a birthday cake for Jesus.

The turkey had an effect on the men. Naptime for my brother-in-law. 

Naptime for my dad.

The nephews playing pinball and Xbox.

Watching a movie.





Boogs passed out all of the presents.
It was a fun Christmas Day. Great day of family, food, and visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment