Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Card and gift crafts

I was late sending out Christmas cards this year. Usually I have my cards in the mail by Dec. 1st. Here is this year's card:
I used up a bunch of scrap Christmas paper, so the background paper was different on most of the cards.  I used the Stampin' Up Delightful Decorations and the Ornament punch with Real Red ink and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. They turned out okay this year. Next year I won't wait until the 2nd week of December to work on Christmas cards.

Boogs made a few things to give as Christmas gifts this year - handprint snowman ornaments, Snowman Soup, and footprint manger scenes.

I forgot to take a picture of his ornaments. I found the footprint idea on pinterest. I made one of my own foot and gave it to my mother as a joke. She said she would hang it on her fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment