Monday, January 2, 2012

Quiet House

After GP and GM left, the house felt too quiet. Daddy and Boogs worked on their Do-It-Yourself Woodworking Kit and built an airplane.



Boogs and I went to Zilker Park to meet up with one of my oldest friends. C and I met on the first day of kindergarten and have remained friends ever since then. Her parents still live in the area, so we get to visit when she comes back to her hometown. Her oldest daughter is just a few months older than Boogs. It is so nice that they get along so well.




On Friday, Boogs and I invited his cousin over. Little J ended up spending the night. They had a great time together. The weather was perfect for a day at the park.








On New Year's Eve, my mom picked up both boys and took them home with her. My husband and I spent a quiet New Year's Eve at home and got to sleep in on New Year's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment