Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Strawberry Picking at Sweet Berry Farm 2012

We love strawberry picking time at Sweet Berry Farm. The strawberries were ready early this year, so we were able to take advantage of a nice day during Spring Break to continue our annual tradition.
May 2008 - Boogs picking strawberries.
I can't believe how quickly the years are flying by.


Boogs was thrilled that his cousin, Little J, was able to join us. I had a great time watching and listening to them discuss and pick the "perfect" berry.














Strawberry popsicles. 

Boogs loves face painting.

The Flash! He then ran around for a bit to show
me how FAST he was as The Flash!

Little J asked for a lizard.

Eeek! The picture I saw did not come with a bloody
mouth. I was a little worried about what my sister would
say. Good thing he did not get this on his face!

The baby goats were so cute.

The cousins had a good day!

We had strawberries for part of our afternoon snack and made strawberry smoothies for breakfast the next morning. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment