Thursday, May 15, 2014

School Carnival

We went to Boogs' school carnival last weekend. He had a great time. I was at the coin drop station for about 1.5 hours. Boogs was on his own at the carnival. When I finished my shift, I had him take me to the stations he liked best.

Coin drop
 Jousting - the stick weighed almost as much as Boogs. It was so funny to watch these two fighting.
 Boogs dropped his joust and just grabbed onto the other one.
 They both ended up falling off their platforms.
 We are in Texas so there had to be a bull roping station.
 Boogs did not want to leave until it was his teacher's turn at the dunk booth.
 He had great aim!
Snowcone time to cool off.
 Some of the games were kind of gross, like the toilet toss and booger picking stations.
 Boogs stuck all of his arms in the nose to pull out a big booger.
 Then he had to pick through the snot to collect his prize. Ewwww!
It was perfect weather for this event. Boogs is already wondering what kind of stations there will be a next year's school carnival.

4 comments:

  1. Yuck! I hope JDaniel's school doesn't have booger station at his fun fair tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looked like a lot of fun! I know our children would probably love the toilet and nose picking stations - how original. Thanks for linking up and sharing your fun with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so much fun! Whats boys exactly love to play me thinks =) #countrykids

    ReplyDelete